2022 saw DSRF deliver nearly 6,000 individual client sessions while executing an organizational rebrand, launching a new website, and much more.
DSRF continued to innovate and increase our impact throughout 2022. Highlights of the year included:
- introducing a new kindergarten readiness program
- unveiling a new logo, branding, and key messaging
- launching a fully redesigned website, integrating new resources and better supporting virtual services
- returning to in-person events including Run Up for Down Syndrome and Up the Down Market Dinners
- releasing the short film Minding My Own Business: Entrepreneurs with Down Syndrome
Read more in our 2022 Annual Impact Report.
Thank you to all who helped us support people with Down syndrome and their families over the past year!